Not a fun subject to think about but a necessary one, nonetheless. At Robert L. Tackabury, CPA PLLC I can help you with your Personal or Business Tax needs. I will take the time to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you might have. I will help to identify areas of potential tax savings and do my best to minimize your tax liability.
• I can prepare Federal 1040, 1120 or 1065 returns as well as State income tax returns.
• I also prepare most non-income tax related returns such as Sales or Gift tax returns.
• How often do you think about your tax situation other than April 15? At Robert L Tackabury, CPA PLLC I work with tax
issues year-round. Let me use my experience and knowledge to help you manage your tax liability.
• The IRS allows taxpayers considerable flexibility and options! Many people do not know this.:
• Section 179 elections for capital purchases by businesses
• Making payment arrangements with the IRS if you are having trouble paying your tax liability.
• An additional Extension of your return filing date to October 15 with cause.
(But not the payment of taxes due if you owe)
• Amending your return up to three years from the filing date if you discover an error.
• Deductible, Non Deductible or Roth IRA contributions.
More than just your tax preparer!
2556 Rt. 12B Hamilton, NY 13346 Phone: 315-825-0255
Bob Tackabury is owner of Robert L. Tackabury, CPA 2556 Rt. 12B, Hamilton, NY 315-825-0255 and is an Investment Registered Representative. Securities offered through IBN Financial Services, Inc., 404 Old Liverpool Rd.Liverpool, NY 13088. 315-652-4426.
Member FINRA & SIPC) FINRA Broker Check
Copyright © 2004-2021 Robert L. Tackabury, CPA PLLC. All rights reserved.