Not a fun subject to think about but a necessary one, nonetheless. At Robert L. Tackabury, CPA PLLC I can help you with your Personal or Business Tax needs. I will take the time to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you might have. I will help to identify areas of potential tax savings and do my best to minimize your tax liability.

• I can prepare Federal 1040, 1120 or 1065 returns as well as State income tax returns.

• I also prepare most non-income tax related returns such as Sales or Gift tax returns.

• How often do you think about your tax situation other than April 15? At Robert L Tackabury, CPA PLLC I work with tax
   issues year-round. Let me use my experience and knowledge to help you manage your tax liability.

• The IRS allows taxpayers considerable flexibility and options! Many people do not know this.:

    •  Section 179 elections for capital purchases by businesses
    •  Making payment arrangements with the IRS if you are having trouble paying your tax liability.
    •  An additional Extension of your return filing date to October 15 with cause.
       (But not  the payment of taxes due if you owe)
    •  Amending your return up to three years from the filing date if you discover an error.
    •  Deductible, Non Deductible or Roth IRA contributions.
More than just your tax preparer!
Tax Preparation
2556 Rt. 12B Hamilton, NY 13346  Phone: 315-825-0255

Bob Tackabury is owner of Robert L. Tackabury, CPA 2556 Rt. 12B, Hamilton, NY 315-825-0255 and is an Investment Registered Representative.  Securities offered through IBN Financial Services, Inc., 404 Old Liverpool Rd.Liverpool, NY 13088.  315-652-4426. 
Member FINRA & SIPC)                FINRA Broker Check

Copyright 2004-2023 Robert L. Tackabury, CPA PLLC. All rights reserved.